Datamonitor's China Airlines Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
CAL is principally engaged in the provision of airline services. The company offers two major air transport services: passenger transport and cargo transport services. The company operates flights to 68 cities in 25 countries. It is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan and employed 9,965 people as on December 2007. The company recorded revenues of TWD120,857 million (approximately $3,678.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 4% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was TWD1,351 million (approximately $41.1 million) during FY2007, a decrease of 52.3% over 2006. The net loss was TWD2,519 million (approximately $76.7 million) in FY2007, as compared to net profit of TWD738 million (approximately $22 million) in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available