Canadean's "Chattem, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chattem, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chattem, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chattem, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chattem, Inc. (Chattem) is a consumer healthcare company, based in the US. The company involves in the manufacture and distribution of branded consumer healthcare products and toiletries. The company's product portfolio includes skin care and pain treatment products such as Aspercreme, Cortizone-10, Icy Hot muscle pain reliever, and Pamprin menstrual symptom reliever. Additionally, the company makes the Unisom sleep aid, medicated powder Gold Bond, Bullfrog sunscreen, and Mudd clay-based facial mask. The company sells its products through retailers, distributors and online sites. The company markets its products in the US, the UK, Canada, Latin America, Ireland and other countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis Group. Chattem is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US.