Datamonitor's Charter Communications, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Charter Communications (Charter) owns and operates cable systems that provide cable video programming, high-speed Internet access with advanced broadband services. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri and it employs 16,500 people. The company recorded revenues of $6,002 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 9% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was $548 million during FY2007, an increase of 49.3% over 2006. The net loss was $1,373 million in FY2007, as compared to the net loss of $1,115 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available