Datamonitor's Cathay Pacific Airways Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Cathay Pacific offers scheduled cargo and passenger services to 113 destinations in 37 countries and territories. The company operates in Asia, Europe, Africa and the US. It is headquartered in Lantau, Hong Kong and employed 26,508 people as of April 2008. The company recorded revenues of HKD75,358 million (approximately $9,659.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 24% over 2006. This was primarily due to the increase in demand for passenger services of the company. The company’s operating profit was HKD7,739 million (approximately $992 million) in FY2007, an increase of 48.3% over 2006. The net profit was HKD7,023 million (approximately $900.2 million) in FY2007, an increase of 71.8% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available