Datamonitor's Cargolux - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Cargolux Airlines International (Cargolux) is an integrated transportation company for freight forwarders. It provides air, trucking, and data connections to its customers. The company specializes in freight forwarding and air cargo services. The company is one of the leading cargo airlines worldwide, operating scheduled and charter services on a network covering all continents. Cargolux is headquartered in Luxembourg and employed 1,491 people as on 31st December 2007. The company recorded revenues of $1,679.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007, an increase of 11.8% over 2006. The operating loss of the company was $33 million during fiscal year 2007, as compared with the operating profit of $109 million in 2006. The net loss was $47 million in fiscal year 2007, as compared to a net profit of $83 million in 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available