Datamonitor's BT Group plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
BT Group (BT) is one of the world’s largest providers of communications solutions and services, operating in around 170 countries. The group’s principal activities include networked IT services; local, national and international telecommunications services; higher-value broadband, and internet products and services. The group has operations in Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in London, the UK, and employs 106,200 people. The group recorded revenues of £20,223 million during the fiscal year ended March 2007, an increase of 3.6% over 2006. The operating profit of the group was £2,541 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 1.8% over 2006. The net profit was £2,850 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 84.2% over 2006. The group’s net profit in 2007 is higher than operating profit owing to a tax benefit of £368 million.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available