Datamonitor's Brown-Forman Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Brown-Forman is a diversified producer and marketer of consumer beverage products, such as Jack Daniel’s and its family of brands such as Southern Comfort, Finlandia, Tequila Herradura, el Jimador Tequila, Canadian Mist, Fetzer, Bolla, and Sonoma-Cutrer wines, and Korbel Champagne. The company market and sell various categories of beverage alcohol products like Tennessee, Canadian, and Kentucky whiskies; Kentucky bourbon; California sparkling wine; tequila; table wine; liqueurs; vodka; rum; gin; and ready-to-drink products. The company sells its products in 135 countries including the US, the UK, Germany, Australia, Japan, and China. It is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky and employed about 4,400 people as of April 2007. The company recorded revenues of $2,806 million during the fiscal year ended April 2007, an increase of 16.3% over 2006. The double-digit increase in revenue was due to the structural changes in the company’s distribution model in Australia, and the incremental net sales associated with the acquisition of Casa Herradura in the Mexican market. International expansion continued to provide a significant portion of Brown Forman’s growth. The operating profit of the company was $602 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 6.9% over 2006. The net profit was $389 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 21.6% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available