Canadean's "Bolton Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bolton Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bolton Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bolton Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bolton Group B.V. (Bolton) is a consumer products company, involved in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of food, beauty care and household products. The company's product portfolio comprises canned tuna fish, meat, sauces, vinegars, detergents, deodorants, oral hygiene, soaps, toilet cleaners, skin care products, adhesives and glues. In addition, Bolton offers make-up and personal care products for body, face and hair. The company also offers pet food. The company 's product are marketed under over 50 different brands including Rio Mare, Saupiquet, Manzotin, Vochtvreter, Roberts, Argentil, Borotalco and Merito, among others. Bolton operates in more than 125 countries. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.