Datamonitor's BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
BOC Hong Kong (BOCHK) was incorporated to hold the equity interest in Bank of China Hong Kong and other operating subsidiaries of Bank of China. The company is primarily in retail banking. The company primarily operates in Hong Kong and China. It is headquartered in Hong Kong, China and employs about 13,400 people. The company recorded revenues of HK$36,694 million (approximately $4,703.4 million) in the financial year ended December 2007, an increase of 31.2% over 2006. The operating profit of the company was HK$18,033 million (approximately $2,311.5 million) in the financial year 2007, an increase of 9% over 2006. The net profit was HK$15,446 million (approximately $1,979.9 million) in the financial year 2007, an increase of 10.3% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available