Datamonitor's Bacardi Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Bacardi Limited (Bacardi) is a private company which specializes in the manufacture, development and distribution of spirits. It is one of the largest manufacturers of spirits in the world. The company operates in the America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda and employed about 6,000 people as on 31st March 2007 (FY2007). The company recorded revenues of $4,967 million during the FY2007, an increase of 9% over 2006. The gross profit of the company was $2,662 million during fiscal FY2007, an increase of 12.2% over 2006. The net profit was $730 million in FY2007, an increase of 10.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available