Datamonitor's Asia Pacific Breweries Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Asia Pacific Breweries Limited (APB) produces a range of beers for sale in the Asia Pacific region and several brands that are exported to the rest of the world. APB oversees a portfolio of over 40 beer brands and brand variants, including Tiger Beer, Heineken, Anchor and ABC Stout. The group operates a global marketing network across 60 countries and is supported by 32 breweries in 11 countries including Singapore, Cambodia, China, India, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.The group is headquartered in Singapore. The group recorded revenues of SGD1,783.5 million (approximately $1,163.6 million) during the fiscal year ended September 2007, an increase of 16.9% over 2006. The increase in revenue was due to the reflection of improvement in all the markets were the group operates. The group’s top three markets Indochina, Singapore and New Zealand, registered increases of 25%, 7% and 14% respectively over 2006. The operating profit of the group was SGD224 million (approximately $146.2 million) during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 0.6% over 2006. The net profit was SGD133.7 million (approximately $87.2 million) in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 2.9% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available