Datamonitor's Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Anheuser-Busch Companies (Anheuser-Busch) is the holding company of Anheuser-Busch, Incorporated (ABI), a beer brewer. The company is also engaged in the packaging and entertainment businesses. The company operates primarily in the US. It is headquartered in St Louis, Missouri and employed about 30,849 people as on December 31, 2007. The company recorded revenues of $16,685.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 6.2% over FY2006. The improvement in net sales is due to the strong performance of all the operating segments of the company. The operating profit of the company was $2,894 million during FY2007, an increase of 6.4% over FY2006. The net profit was $2,115.3 million in FY2007, an increase of 7.6% over FY2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available