Datamonitor's Amdocs Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Amdocs is engaged in providing software products and services to the communications industry. It designs, develops, markets and supports mobile and wireline telecom solutions, broadband and cable solutions and satellite solutions. The company operates in the US, Asia and Europe. It is headquartered in Guerndey, the UK and employs about 16,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,836.2 million during the fiscal year ended September 2007, an increase of 14.4% over 2006. The company’s revenues increased on account of the acquisitions made in fiscal 2006 and 2007. The operating profit of the company was $357.4 million during fiscal 2007, an increase of 7.6% over 2006 and the net profit was $364.9 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 14.5% over 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available