Canadean's "Altadis U.S.A., Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Altadis U.S.A., Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Altadis U.S.A., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
ReasonsÂ ToÂ Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Altadis U.S.A., Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Altadis U.S.A., Inc. (Altadis), formerly Consolidated Cigar Corporation, is a manufacturer and marketer of cigars and other tobacco products. Its product portfolio includes pipe and bulk tobacco, and a range of cigar accessories such as cases, cutters, humidor accessories, lighters, and ashtrays. Altadis markets its cigar under various brands such as Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H. Upmann and Trinidad among others. The company operates production facilities in the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida. It also has production affiliations in Mexico, Brazil and Holland. Altadis sells its products through a network of direct buying retail chains, tobacco and candy distributors, and specialty tobacco shops. The company operates as a subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, London. Altadis is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.