Datamonitor's Airports of Thailand PCL - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Airports of Thailand (AOT), is a Thailand-based company engaged in the operations of the airport business. The company primarily operates in Thailand. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and employs 3,966 people. The company recorded revenues of THB19,501.41 million (approximately $585.24 million) during the financial year ended September 2007 (FY2007), an increase of 20.1% over 2006. The increase in revenues was due to growth in the number of regularly-scheduled charter flights. AOT’s refusal to acknowledge revenues from sales of duty-free goods and other commercial activities at Suvarnabhumi Airport and regional airports also contributed to the growth in revenues. The operating profit of the company was THB1,505.3 million (approximately $45.2 million) in 2007, a decrease of 77.9% compared to 2006. The net profit was THB1,094.9 million (approximately $32.86 million) in 2007, a decrease of 89.5% compared to 2006.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available